Weddings are a wonderful occasion – and they can also teach us a lot about the B2B sales process. If you’ve been wondering just how corporate clients select external suppliers/ vendors and what parts of the B2B sales process are most stressful for your stakeholders? Then this is the episode for you.
I’m analysing my recent wedding (YAY!) and talking about the B2B sales experiences and lessons so that you can really understand what’s important… and what isn’t… during your next B2B sales process.
** TICKETS ARE RUNNING OUT FOR CONVERTING CORPORATES ** Grab yours here: https://selltocorporates.com/converting-corporates-2022/
In this episode, I’m sharing;
- How amazing it was to share my wedding day with clients, former clients and corporate colleagues. (00:37)
- How important it is to recognise building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships. (01:09)
- How you can build better networks and relationships with other entrepreneurs selling their services to corporate clients. (02:38)
- Why the week before my wedding was an absolute nightmare – and what I learnt from that experience. (04:02)
- What a spillage on my wedding dress taught me about the way we handle interactions with tricky corporate clients. (05:51)
- Our choices in how we decide to react to certain situations with corporate clients. (07:21)
- How we really do have more control over every sales situation than we think. (09:38)
- Why successful sellers always give buyers the right to choose. (10:00)
- The issues that can arise when you’re working with corporate clients and how you can handle them better. (11:31)
- How ego can often lose us the sale (or the client!) (13:11)
- Why it’s so important to run a respectful sales process. (15:08)
- Why it’s integral to stick to your boundaries consistently with corporate clients. (15:51)
- The biggest difference between good and bad suppliers. (16:40)
- How good communication can make the difference between winning and losing a sale. (19:35)
- Why difficult conversations should never happen on emails with corporate clients. (20:20)
- Why corporate clients are often disappointed in external suppliers and how you can avoid over-promising and under-delivering. (23:29)
- How your B2B sales process impacts your pricing – and ability to win the business. (24:40)
- Understanding the foundations to running a best practice B2B sales process and client onboarding process. (25:02)
- What warm referrals do for your B2B sales process. (25:46)
- Why having multiple suppliers causes a lack of clarity for corporate stakeholders. (26:25)
- How you can get your corporate clients to do your selling for you! (28:24)
- Why these weren’t the lessons that I thought I’d learn from my wedding about B2B sales processes. (30:07)
And of course, why you should grab your ticket to Converting Corporates now: https://selltocorporates.com/converting-corporates-2022/
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
If you want to attend our September Converting Corporates event and benefit from the early bird pricing, make sure you check out our Converting Corporates event page by clicking here or visiting: https://selltocorporates.com/converting-corporates-2022/
Join The C Suite now! If you’re looking to get the best support in selling your services to corporate organisations, not to mention hundreds of email templates, swipe files and proposal outlines so that you really can convert at much higher rates and sell your services more successfully then click here to join the waitlist now.
Take the Selling to Corporate offer quiz and find out what the best offer is that you could sell to corporate.
Converting Corporates Bundle: If you’re looking to learn the foundational pieces to successfully sell your services to corporate organisations, grab this fabulous self study programme here! You’ll learn how to; Create your 250K corporate sales plan, set your business development strategy for success, understand and successfully generate qualified leads and hear from real hiring managers on their top tips for pitching to organisations!
Book an exploratory chat with me! I’m offering exploratory sessions with me so that you can ask any questions you have about The C Suite and how it can benefit your business. These opportunities are incredibly limited – so if you’d like my eyes on your business and a totally transparent conversation about how The C Suite could support your goals, schedule your call today.
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download my Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects.
If you’ve been consuming the content and LOVE the show, please make sure you take five minutes out of your day to leave a review.