It can be really easy to think that selling your services to corporate companies will a) take forever and b) that you’ll end up working every hour available (just like a corporate employee!) But that isn’t the case… and working with corporate organisations as an external supplier, means being able to build your business (and deliver to clients) in the best way for your lifestyle.
To show you how that’s possible, I’m bringing one of our most productive C Suite participants, Emma Waltham, onto the podcast today to talk about how she’s built a successful business, selling her services to corporate companies and being able to run the business and deliver to clients in just twenty hours per week.
As a busy parent and maternity returner expert for STEM organisations, Emma is on the podcast today to share her top tips and breakthroughs around growing her B2B revenue stream and working in more effective ways to have the business and family life that she’s wanted to cultivate forever.
In this episode, we’re discussing;
- How Emma supports STEM organisations with their maternity returners. (01:40)
- Emma’s previous business iteration and how she had been supporting individuals on a 121 basis. (02:12)
- Why Emma decided to attend the inaugural Converting Corporates event. (02:56)
- How the pandemic affected Emma and her new B2B business focus. (03:52)
- The concerning part about Emma’s pipeline falling away overnight – and how it encouraged her to sign up for The C Suite ®. (05:07)
- How isolation as an entrepreneur, selling to corporates impacts your confidence and business. (06:56)
- The 2008 financial crash reminder – and how it helped Emma to recognise that she would make it through successfully. (07:48)
- How the people inside The C Suite ® made Emma feel confident and comfortable to join. (08:43)
- Why my predictions around scaling and growth in 2020, meant that Emma grew her business dramatically in 2020/21. (09:53)
- How the April 2020 C Suite intake took multiple chances on themselves to really achieve their B2B sales goals in the midst of a pandemic. (10:34)
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Make sure you grab your spot to Converting Corporates this April for an epic two day, in-person implementation workshop. We’re covering areas like; pricing, negotiation, selling retainers, setting (and managing!) client boundaries around your sales process and improving your consultative sales skills to sell better, quicker and enjoy it more. Click here to grab your ticket: https://selltocorporates.com/converting-corporates-2022/
Have you taken the Selling to Corporate ® offer quiz yet? Find out what the best offer is that you could sell to corporates by clicking here:https://app.quizitri.com/render/9987a008-7a0c-452e-ba02-06f10318d66c
Join The C Suite ® now! If you’re looking to get the best support in selling your services to corporate organisations, not to mention hundreds of email templates, swipe files and proposal outlines so that you really can convert at much higher rates and sell your services more successfully then click here to join the waitlist now: https://selltocorporates.com/the-c-suite/
Converting Corporates Bundle: If you’re looking to learn the foundational pieces to successfully sell your services to corporate organisations, grab this fabulous self study programme here! You’ll learn how to; Create your 250K corporate sales plan, set your business development strategy for success, understand and successfully generate qualified leads and hear from real hiring managers on their top tips for pitching to organisations! https://selltocorporates.com/corporate-bundle/
How to leave a review – https://selltocorporates.com/how-to-leave-a-podcast-review-on-itunes/
Book an exploratory chat with me! I’m offering the final exploratory sessions with me so that you can ask any questions you have about The C Suite ® and how it can benefit your business. These opportunities are incredibly limited – so if you’d like my eyes on your business and a totally transparent conversation about how The C Suite ® could support your goals, book it here now: https://jessicalorimer.as.me/?appointmentType=12012999
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download my Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects: https://selltocorporates.com/top-5-business-development-question-guide/