Most entrepreneurs who are getting stuck selling their services to corporate, tend to get stuck for two reasons.
- Because they’re missing a key component in one (or more) sales areas.
- Because they don’t know how to accurately diagnose their sales issue and therefore don’t end up fixing it correctly.
One of the biggest problems I see entrepreneurs make, is self-diagnosing their B2B sales issues… because it often means that they end up mis-diagnosing the issue and causing more problems than they originally were trying to solve.
That’s why I’ve finally recorded this diagnostics episode – so that you can more accurately diagnose your B2B sales issue – and start using the correct resources to improve your results.
(And yes… I do caveat in the episode that if you need tailored diagnostics, to get in touch. It really is important to get the right advice so that you don’t cause extra problems. So if you need my eyes / ears to help you diagnose, email Jessica@JessicaLorimer.com with the headline mentioned in this episode!)
In this episode, I’m sharing;
- How to know if you’ve got a sales issue in the first instance (and finding an accurate way to measure!) (02:10)
- Why time off/ rest time is integral to avoiding B2B sales issues (05:19)
- Why this episode should not be used as general business advice (and what to use instead!) (09:31)
- The skills you’ll need to rely on for accurate B2B sales diagnostics (11:17)
- How companies and courses are failing service based entrepreneurs with poor sales diagnostics (13:04)
- How entrepreneurs can often get caught up in fixing the wrong issues… and how your comfort zone is stopping you from accurately diagnosing your B2B sales issues (15:13)
- A key reminder: Why diagnostics alone will not help you fix your sales struggles. (16:47)
- The immediate results you see with accurate sales diagnostics in place (19:19)
- How often you should be reviewing your B2B sales process for best results (21:00)
- The first indicator that you need to troubleshoot your B2B sales process (21:57)
- Why it’s business critical to diagnose sales issues swiftly – so that you can avoid the painful consequences of ‘head-in-the-sand-itis’. (24:13)
- How you can use the proven 5 Step Selling to Corporate framework to support your sales diagnostics. (25:08)
- Understanding how to find the real issue at play. (27:24)
- Avoiding self criticism when diagnosing your sales issues – and why it’ll help you. (28:42)
- How to find out which sales phase is failing your B2B process. (30:09)
- Qualifying your sales issue to understand if it’s the most pressing problem to solve (31:14)
- Using your diagnostic results to fix your sales issue (33:08)
- The three areas you need to focus on / use in order to fix your sales problems. (35:44)
- Understanding the real consequences of delaying your sales diagnostics/ troubleshooting. (39:17)
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Converting Corporates 2021: If you’re ready to spend two days working on your business, building out your B2B revenue stream and networking with the best and brightest minds? Click here to grab your ticket: https://selltocorporates.com/converting-corporates-2021/
Get on the waitlist to join The C Suite now! If you’re looking to get the best support in selling your services to corporate organisations, not to mention hundreds of email templates, swipe files and proposal outlines so that you really can convert at much higher rates and sell your services more successfully then click here to join the waitlist now: https://bit.ly/join-the-c-suite
Converting Corporates Bundle: If you’re looking to learn the foundational pieces to successfully sell your services to corporate organisations, grab this fabulous self study programme here! You’ll learn how to; Create your 250K corporate sales plan, set your business development strategy for success, understand and successfully generate qualified leads and hear from real hiring managers on their top tips for pitching to organisations! http://bit.ly/convertingcorporatesbundle
How to leave a review – http://bit.ly/howtoreviewmypodcast
Book an exploratory chat with me! I’m offering the final exploratory sessions with me so that you can ask any questions you have about The C Suite and how it can benefit your business. These opportunities are incredibly limited – so if you’d like my eyes on your business and a totally transparent conversation about how The C Suite could support your goals, book it here now: https://bit.ly/corporateexploratorysession
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download my Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects: https://bit.ly/top-5-business-development-questions