Do you ever wonder if you’re focusing too much on content creation without seeing a huge return on investment? Perhaps you feel like you’re on every social media platform to garner visibility and build a viable presence… but it’s just not paying off in attracting corporate / B2B clients?
We all know that I’m not a huge fan of social media platforms – but they can have a part to play in developing your B2B sales strategy. So in this episode, I’ll be candidly sharing how you can choose to employ social media platforms in your sales process to support you in generating more leads, having better credibility in your space and signing more clients.
- Why Quarter 1 of 2021 isn’t looking too shabby on the corporate sales front (and why you shouldn’t be stopping your sales activities or waiting for the ‘right’ time to sell!) ([01:03])
- The simple reason that social media is killing businesses – and how you can avoid it. ([04:20])
- Whether stakeholders really use social media – and what they’re looking for when they scroll ([06:12])
- The top two platforms you want to be using to generate visibility, leads and support your sales strategy. ([08:13])
- How (and why!) you can avoid social media altogether if you want to successfully sell to corporate organisations. ([10:05])
- Which top sales film demonstrates that social media is an unnecessary B2B sales tool. ([12:04])
- Four quick alternatives to using social media as part of your corporate / B2B sales strategy. ([14:48])
- How we make proactive sales strategies harder than they need to be – and why we choose not to reframe them. ([17:02])
- The importance of self-quarterly performance reviews and why you need to implement them. ([19:00])
- The core difference between brands who sell to consumers/ individuals and the brands who sell to other organisations ([20:37])
- Why it’s more important to dial down on using platforms that your ideal clients use. ([22:51])
- The major difference between LinkedIn and any other social media platform (and why it makes a better supportive sales tool) ([24:28])
- How we’ve been taught to dilute our content for the masses – and why that’s problematic to sell our services to smart stakeholders. ([29:11])
- How Google can support your inbound B2B lead generation. ([31:01])
- The four things you really need to be considering if you decide to create social content for corporates. ([33:33])
- Why information doesn’t help you sell (and what really does!) ([36:09])
- How the way you engage on social media platforms can ruin your opportunities of making the sale – and what to watch out for in your own online behaviour. ([39:09])
Plus, you’ll get to hear about some of our awesome C Suite participants and how they’re using (or completely avoiding!) social media to see their best business results.
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Join The C Suite now! If you’re looking to get the best support in selling your services to corporate organisations, not to mention hundreds of email templates, swipe files and proposal outlines so that you really can convert at much higher rates and sell your services more successfully then click here to join now: https://bit.ly/join-the-c-suite
Converting Corporates Bundle: If you’re looking to learn the foundational pieces to successfully sell your services to corporate organisations, grab this fabulous self study programme here! You’ll learn how to; Create your 250K corporate sales plan, set your business development strategy for success, understand and successfully generate qualified leads and hear from real hiring managers on their top tips for pitching to organisations! http://bit.ly/convertingcorporatesbundle
How to leave a review – http://bit.ly/howtoreviewmypodcast
Book an exploratory chat with me! I’m offering the final exploratory sessions with me so that you can ask any questions you have about The C Suite and how it can benefit your business. These opportunities are incredibly limited – so if you’d like my eyes on your business and a totally transparent conversation about how The C Suite could support your goals, book it here now: https://bit.ly/corporateexploratorysession
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download my Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects: https://bit.ly/top-5-business-development-questions
Episode 27: How to Know If The C Suite is right for you: https://selltocorporates.com/episode-27-how-to-know-if-the-c-suite-is-right-for-you/
Episode 12: Make Content Creation Simple and Successful: https://selltocorporates.com/episode-12-make-content-creation-simple-and-successful/
Like & Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SellingToCorporate/
Follow Me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jess_lorimer/
Follow Me on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/jesslorimer
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.