Have you ever thought; ‘Why would corporates really need ‘little old me’ to help with [PROBLEM] when they have internal resources?’
Then this episode is for you! Over the last twelve months, I’ve had a lot of listeners who’ve jumped into my email inbox feeling like they might be too ‘small fry’ to successfully sell their products/ services into corporate organisations… and whilst it’s normal to feel a little overwhelmed about adding a corporate revenue stream… it’s also not the best attitude to create more corporate sales in 2021 and beyond.
In order to make sure you head into 2021, equipped with the knowledge and ability to know your value with corporate organisations (even if they have internal resources in your area of specialism) I’m making it super easy to understand why corporates need you – and how you can help show them that too.
In this episode, I’m sharing;
- What we’re really asking when we want to know if corporates want to work with smaller/ solo suppliers ([03:56])
- How the landscape has changed; what did organisations used to prioritise when buying from external suppliers? ([06:00])
- Why awareness is about marketing… and sales is only about sales activities. ([11:29])
- Why agility is important for corporate organisations – and how you can bring that to the table as a smaller/ solo supplier ([14:37])
- How smaller suppliers can win the negotiation game. ([17:21])
- How corporate organisations are learning to love customised offerings and the difference they’ll make to your bottom line. ([20:19])
- The key difference between internal resource and specialist resources (and how it impacts your sales process) ([21:43])
- How to effectively ‘back yourself’ as the preferred supplier for corporate organisations ([26:40])
So if you’ve been thinking about how you can position yourself favourably – regardless of whether or not a corporate organisation has internal resources? Then make sure you listen to this episode and start implementing in the New Year!
And of course, we’ll be opening up three spots to join The C Suite in January 2021 – so make sure you scroll down to grab that waitlist link and get your spot in order to have the best sales year in your business!
Selling to Corporate Podcast episodes for your next listen
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
How to leave a review – https://selltocorporates.com/how-to-review-my-podcast/
Get on the waitlist to join The C Suite now! If you’re looking to get the best support in selling your services to corporate organisations, not to mention hundreds of email templates, swipe files and proposal outlines so that you really can convert at much higher rates and sell your services more successfully then click here to join the waitlist now
Book an exploratory chat with me! I’m offering the final exploratory sessions with me so that you can ask any questions you have about The C Suite and how it can benefit your business. These opportunities are incredibly limited – so if you’d like my eyes on your business and a totally transparent conversation about how The C Suite could support your goals, book it here now
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download my Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects.
Like & Follow on Facebook
Follow Me on Instagram
Follow Me on LinkedIn
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.